Web Hosting Support Plans
If you are looking for staffs who could augment your webhosting business, then AssistanZ is just the partner you’re looking for. Our resources have all the experience and knowledge relating to the domain to keep your business running at optimum levels. So let us handle your customer support requests. We also offer all the backend support you require to carry forward your webhosting program successfully. These backend support include solving technical issues, support in billing and round the clock presales and sales support.
Our experience as an outsourced service provider has taught us that clients have varying needs. What works for one need not necessarily work for another. So, while some companies require support 24/7, some might require only during the day or night. It is this understanding that has enabled us to work out different plans for different businesses.
|Plan Features||Dedicated Support||Semi Dedicated Support||Shared Support|
|24/7 Helpdesk Support|
|24/7 Server Monitoring|
|24/7 Live Chat Support||On Request||On Request|
|Maximum No Of Servers||Unlimited||—||—|
|Average Response Time||30 mins||30 mins||30 mins|
|Average Resolution Time||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours|
|Emergency Phone Support||On Request|
|Quality Checks & Auditing|
|Dedicated Accounts Manager||On Request|
|Server Administration Levels (L1,L2 & L3)||On Request|
|Consultancy Services||On Request|
|Monthly Server Audits||On Request|
|Server Security Hardening||On Request|
|Pre-Sales Live Chat||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Access to Team (IM/Mail/Phone/Video)|
|Performance Review Meetings|
|SLA Review Meetings||On Request|
|Regular Patches & Updates||On Request|
|Sales / Billing Support||On Request||On Request||On Request|
How We Work
- 9 years of experience and exposure in IT services for webhosting, ISP and data center industry.
- Team of more than 50 engineers with expertise in various domains, working 24/7.
- Objective set to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Various escalation levels and process which ranges from the basic level to the top most position of the company.
- Fluent Written and Spoken English communication skills.
- Hands on experience on leading webhosting control panel solutions such as cPanel/WHM, Plesk, Directadmin, Ensim, Websitepanel etc.,
- Hands on experience on leading billing platforms such as WHMCS, Parallels Plesk Billing, Ubermsith etc.,
- Indepth knowledge and experience of Workflow policies and SLA on the leading helpdesk systems such as Kayako, Vision Helpdesk, Ubersmith, RT Ticket System, Cerberus etc.,
- Expertise on Virtualization Technologies such as SolusVM, OpenVZ, Parallels Virtuzzo etc.,
- Expertise on Cloud platforms such as CloudStack, XenServer, XCP, KVM, Microsoft Hyper-V etc.,
- Vision to work towards continual improvement and constant Quality Assurance procedures / support such as giving feedback to techs for technical improvement and for maintaining client SLA.
SLA and NDA
As soon as you sign up with us, we would be sending you a copy of the NDA – Non Disclosure Agreement and SLA – Service Level Agreement duely signed by our management authorities.
We would also expect and appreciate to receive any specific points or notes from your end, that may need to be included into the SLA.
Our Standard SLA includes 30 mins Response Time and the resolution time depends upon the level and the complexity of the issue.
We have a team of techs who come with a wide range of expertise and experience in the Server management domain. These techs form the Quality Assurance team and their main role would be monitor. evaluate and audit each and every ticket worked on by our techs on various client helpdesk and other systems. This is to ensure that all tickets are handled properly ensuring a premium quality of service as assured by our firm towards our clients.
The QA team audits each and every ticket for any possible issues on technical or communication aspects that may have occurred during the process and any identified issues is immediately taken care of ensuring that it does not affect the client or the end customer adversely.
For any identified issues, the client is provided with a PIR – Post Incident Report and this is also recorded and analyzed at our end to fix its root cause and ensure such issues never occur again.
Clients are also requested and contacted for Feedback / Suggestion on the services provided in a periodic manner.